Corporate Partnership Levels
Thank you for considering a partnership with NAWBO-Charlotte. NAWBO-Charlotte is a professional organization designed to fuel the success of the 117,100 women entrepreneurs in the greater Charlotte area.
NAWBO-Charlotte’s organization touches over 1,000 women-owned businesses in the greater Charlotte metropolitan area, representing a wide variety of business segments and sizes: the businesses driving our economy’s growth.
NAWBO-Charlotte is one of the largest chapters in the U.S., and has achieved the prestigious Five-Star Award status in the organization. Our chapter’s membership grew by nearly 30% in just the past year, and we continue to grow as more women start businesses. Charlotte offers a robust and supportive economic environment for female business owners, and there are nearly 120,000 of us in the Charlotte region.
NAWBO-Charlotte fuels the success of our members through education, resources, networking and support programs, including these, to name just a few:
- Monthly Meetings – informative speakers cover a variety of topics important to women business owners, with opportunities to network and share best practices with other business owners.
- Masterminds Groups – small groups of 6-8 members that can act as a Board of Advisors, mentors, or a sounding board.
- Monthly NAWBO Connects meetings in various locations throughout the region – opportunities to network with fellow members and visitors, and to learn from informative speakers.
- Educational Workshops – small-group education provided by our Corporate Partners.
- Recognition through Annual Awards – Woman Business Owner of the Year, Rising Star, and Community Service Awards are given each year in May at our annual awards gala.
- Strategic Alliances and Co-Sponsored events with other business women’s and community organizations.
THE NATIONAL CONNECTION
One of the many benefits our organization offers its members and Corporate Partners is our status as a regional chapter of the National NAWBO organization. This offers invaluable access to business resources, regional & national educational and networking seminars, a voice in public policy creation at a national level, and discounts from national Corporate Partners. We’re proud to be a part of this important organization supporting the over 10.1 million women-owned businesses in the U.S. Visit NAWBO National for more information.